- Bella: What's his problem? Why does he keep looking in our direction?
- Me: He's just looking for Mel.
- Bella: If he keeps it up, I am gonna burn an SHE poster in front of him.
- Me: Yeah, and take his saucepan and whack it on his head.
- Me: Why is SAG always looking in this direction? Maybe he's looking for his other SAG.
- Bella: Yeah, maybe.
- Me: Oh my gosh! He's looking for his SAGkick.
- Bella: Why, you're on a roll huh?
- Bella: He must have a lot of bowls at home to cut his hair.
- Me: Yeah! I bet he uses the ban mian (home-made noodles) bowl this time.
- Me: Wait, maybe even that's too small. Maybe he has to use a saucepan instead.
- Me: Gasgay looks like he wanna jump novak.
- Sam: Both want to jump each mother!
- I'm stunned and then hilariously amused.
It’s funny how one lunchtime dessert perfectly encaspulates the stages of love into a nutshell.
I had a ‘Major Crush’
Leading to Debbie’s ‘First Kiss’
and then onward to Bella, Charis and Mel’s ‘Summer Flings’.
It culminated in Foxy’s ‘Holy Matrimony’.
I guess if it all fails and falls apart, we’ll end up with Geraldine’s extra sour and spicy Mee Sua.
- Me (explaining a word): Ajar means slightly open and normally refers to doors. For example, when you come home from school and see that the door is not tightly shut as it should be and you know that no one else is home, will you feel anxious?
- Javen: Yes. How about you? (thinks for a moment)
- Javen: I think you'll be really calm. Just like you don't seem to be bothered when your phone got stolen. I'll be crying by then.
- Me: ....
Dear US Currency…
Please drop to the wonderful levels of the 1.3-range like you were 3 months ago. I promise I will contribute more to your devastated economy and help you in my own wee little way of easing the strain you are in now.
Forever & Always